5-Gallon Game Washer
- Place Game Washer in a well-drained area
- Remove the lid/seat, connect to a standard water hose and turn on the water
- Place breasted birds, fish fillets or other game in the Game Washer
- Feathers, blood and unwanted debris is flushed out and over the top as the bucket fills
- Remove game once the water clears
- Game is clean, cooled to water temperature and ready for the freezer – no additional washing needed
If you have a problem or issue with this product,
email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve or replace.
Incidental leaks are designed and expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I don’t have very good water pressure, will it still work?
Will it wash fish?
How many birds or fish can I wash at one time?
How long does it take to wash game?
What are the different ways you have seen the Game Washer in use?
I noticed that, sometimes, game gets caught on the pipe riser.
What other game will it wash?
Will it wash large game like deer or hogs?
What if I clean my birds in the field without water?
What if I have too much pressure for what I am washing?
Will it wash vegetables?
Use the Game Washer bucket to gather your vegetables in the garden and then wash everything at once.
My Washer has a small leak around the hose connection. Is that OK?
Is there a motor on it that makes it circulate?
How should I connect the Game Washer if I still need my water hose for other things?
Do I have to clean (breast birds or filet fish) before washing?
Where can I buy the Wild Game Washer?
The Wild Game Washer can be found in hundreds of physical retail locations all over the USA. Click here for a state-by-state listing of our retail partners.